Explore spatial data related to the Trinity River Restoration Program from the Map page.
- Drag to pan
- SHIFT + Drag to zoom in
- SHIFT + CTRL + Drag to zoom out
- Mouse scroll forward to zoom in
- Mouse scroll backward to zoom out
- Use arrow keys to pan
- + key to zoom in a level
- - key to zoom out a level
- SHIFT + click to recenter
- Double Click to center and zoom in
- Click a layer checkbox to toggle its visibility
- Click a layer name to view its description and a link to download the source data (if available)
- Descriptions for base maps and aerial imagery will also display in the layers tab when selected
Toggle one or more layers to load the legend.
Layers which are visible on the map (controlled by check boxes on the Layers pane) will appear in the Select Layer drop-down. Next, select the field which you would like to search from the Search Field drop-down. The Search Operator drop-down will enable if a numeric field is chosen; it will be disabled if a text field is chosen. Specify your Search Criteria (for text, this is case sensitive) and click the Search button. If not already visible, the Attributes window will appear at the bottom of the map and display the search results. Select a record in the Attributes table to zoom the map to the feature. To clear the search results and display all attributes of a layer, click the Clear Selection/Show All button.